February 14 – 16, 2020
The New York Open Pickleball Championships will be hosted February 14 – 16 at NYCB LIVE’S Nassau Coliseum and consists of multiple classifications, skills levels and age groups to encourage all pickleball enthusiasts.
- Men’s Singles
- Men’s Doubles
- Mixed Doubles
- Women’s Singles
- Women’s Doubles
For a more exclusive experience, upgrade to the VIP experience!
- VIP’s will receive their own Electrum pickleball paddle ($150 value)
- 90-minute clinic hosted by professional pickleball player and coach Alex Pop-Moldovan
- Entry to the New York Open tennis tournament with VIP Lounge access; food and beverage included
- Entry into three (3) tournament classifications: Men’s/Women’s Singles, Men’s/Women’s Doubles, and Mixed Doubles
- Invitation to exclusive Saturday Night pickleball party; food and beverage included
- Access to stay and play hotel rates
VIP package cost: $400 per person ($800 value!)